Own Your Own
IBL Amateur MMA Team
This is your chance to OWN your own Amateur MMA Team! The IBL is seeking a very limited number of successful
leaders to develope their own Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Teams who can also
Host/Promote their own Amateur MMA Events around the United States. This is your
chance to get in on the ground floor while this exciting opportunity is
available to you. You manage and own your own team that will compete with other
IBL Amateur MMA Teams in your region in
route to the
IBL Championships and the winning of the
IBL CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!
In the IBL, all the Teams
are "Team Owned" instead of owned by the League (IBL). Team Owners do not have to be directly
involved in the sport of MMA. In some cases the Team Owner will be the same as
the Team Coach. However, some Teams will have a separate Owner and Coach. There
is no limit to the number of Coaches and or Trainers each Team can have. Each
Team is responsible for their own expenses which means they will be allowed to
seek and attain their own sponsorship for expense funding and or needed
equipment. Team members could be fighters from 1 gym/school or a combined group
from the city or region the team is based out of. It will be best if all the
Team members live close to each other to assure unity of the Team, especially in
Team practices and decision making. This concept clearly separates the IBL/ISCF Leadership
from the TEAMS just as in other successful Team Leagues such as the NFL or NBA.
The only difference here is that this is an AMATEUR
Every IBL Teams shall
field starters and if desired, Alternate or "Back-up" fighters for
their Team. Each Team is responsible for hosting 1 home event a season.
Scheduled events will be held every 30 days or every 4-5 weeks, depending on
venue bookings. The IBL Season is 4 month
long which will provide 1 home event for each Team.
- All events shall be sanctioned by the International Sport Combat Federation - www.ISCFMMA.com
- The IBL, like other Sports Leagues (NFL,
NBA etc. etc) will oversee the league.
- League Organization, fighter stats, event scores, results, etc. etc.
- Building the IBL name and your Team
name through marketing and advertising.
- Event & Team Scheduling
- Promote the IBL Final 4 Championship
event and pay for all expenses from venue rental to all the Championship awards
such as the IBL Championship Belts and
- Promote the IBL Grand Prix
Championship event and pay for all expenses from venue rental to all the
Championship awards such as the IBL Grand
Prix Championship Belts and other awards.
- Organize all web site work from press releases about fighters and teams to
upcoming event schedules.
- OWNERSHIP BENEFITS
- You have the potential to earn a significant return on your investment
- Sales of your IBL Team Merchandise
(Shirts, hats, etc. etc.)
- Your Event Ticket Sales.
- Team tryouts.
- Special Events.
- Future management of your fighters that turn Professional.
- The Team Owner is responsible for himself, or the appointment of his own
Sponsorship Team to seek out and attain their own sponsorship income to assist
in the financial obligations of their Team.
- Each Team must field a starting roster of a minimum of 5 Amateur MMA
Fighters to be listed on their Team
- The Team Owner is responsible for the Investment of funds to purchase an
IBL Team position.
- The Team Owner is responsible for working capital of their IBL Team.
- The Team Owner is responsible for a personal and financial commitment to a
full season and responsible for the Financial needs of his/her team. These needs
- Paying the IBL Team fee for rights to
own his /her Team.
- Like in any Sport, the IBL Team Fees
would help fund the League for the season along with other income to the league
from each Team.
- Funding Travel Expenses for his/her Team.
- Funding home events for his/her Team.
- Funding Team Uniforms.
- And any additional financial responsibilities of the Team.
- The Team Owner is responsible for securing his teams own home event venue
- The Team Owner is responsible for promoting his own home team events.
- The Team Owner is responsible for managing his Team (Although amateurs)
in a professional manner.
- The IBL shall be the determining
authority to approve or deny all IBL Team
- IBL Team Owners will be selected
- Each IBL Team Owner will pay a Yearly
Team Owners Fee.
- These fees will be put towards:
- League administration costs.
- Costs for the Final Two League Championship Events:
- This will include the costs of the Venue Rental, staffing and of course the
Awards (Belts, Plaques, Medals, Certificates etc. etc.)
- Teams could be all fighters from 1 gym/school (Where 'FOR EXAMPLE' the
Team would be named after their gym/school) or a combined group from the
city or region the team is based out of with a name of that region or a mascot
name like in other team Sports. (Ex: Team Chicago, Chicago Wildcats, Team
Minnesota, Team Dragons etc.)
- Simply put, as a Team Owner, you can "REQUEST" a Team with ANY
- Missouri KNIGHTS
- Springfield THUNDER
- St. Louis LIGHTNING
- Kansas City KINGS
IBL TEAM APPLICATION CLICK